JM LR Artistic Preset – Milan
Every single one of my Presets is the result of years of work in photography industry and post processing. When you click a specific preset, it’s like you follow one of my recipes for a great photo.
My inspiration for this preset is Milan – Italy! This is why the preset called with the same name.
All of my Lightroom Presets & Photoshop Actions have been tested on a wide variety of images to help you get the same amazing result in your images too. You can achieve the best result on images that are more neutral toned overall, or images with a perfect exposure. But this is not always possible, so I suggest you to adjust exposure, contrast & other settings to achieve your desired look!
If you buy any of my presets, you will get a PDF with instructions on how you can install the presets on LR and apply them to your images.
- John Makris Lightroom Presets are tested to work with Lightroom Classic CC. So the file you will download will be “.xmp”. If you have an older version, you can contact us to send you the same presets in “lrtemplate” type, but we cannot guarantee that they will work fully in older versions of Lightroom.
- I have created these presets to be applied on RAW files, they are not designed to be used editing JPG files. THEY WORK on JPG too, but maybe with not all of the adjustments.
- Because these are digital products, there are no refunds, returns or exchanges.
- If you have any problems or questions you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Makris Lightroom Presets & Photoshop Actions are copyrighted. So it’s illegal to redistribute any presets purchased.
- If you want to share your images you have used my presets on them, you can add the hashtag #johnmakrispresets
This Preset is included in these Bundles: